Philosophy Research Work
d. Philosophy of Science
1. Sosa, Ernest, 2007, "Experimental philosophy and philosophical intuition", Philosophical Studies, 132:99–107. (Abstract).
2. Rom Harre, 2001, Dispositions and Powers, in W.H. Newton-Smith, "A Companion to the Philosophy of Science", Blckwell Companions to Philsophy, Blackwell Publishers, Pp. 97-101., with Alexandrova, A., Efstathiou, S. Hamilton, A., and Muntean, I., Laws’ in Oxford Handbook of Contemporary Philosophy , Michael Smith and Frank Jackson (eds), 2005, Pp. 792-818,
Tawfic, Shomar , 2008, "Phenomenologism
vs fundamentalism: The case of
superconductivity", Current Science, VOL. 94, NO. 10, 25 MAY 2008, P. 1256 -
5. Bourdieu, Pierre. The Peculiar History of Scientific Reason, Sociological Forum, Volume 6, Issue 1 , Mar. 1991, 3-26.
6. Stapp, Henry. Quantum Mechanics and the Role of Mind in Nature, , Foundations of Physics 31, 1465-99 (2001).
7. Strawson, Galen. Real materialism , in Chomsky and his Critics, edited by Louise Antony and Norbert Hornstein (Blackwell 2003).
8. Papineau, David. The Rise of Physicalism, , in M W F Stone; Jonathan Wolff; NetLibrary, Inc.J. Wolff (ed) The Proper Ambition of Science. Routledge, Pp. 174-208, 2000.
9. Bishop, Robert. Rethinking Determinism, in Social Science,", with Frank Richardson in" Between Chance and Choice" (Imprint Academic, 2002, pp. 425-45).
10. Crow Douglas, Karim. Reason, Physicalism, and Islam, August 2003, International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilization – IIUM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11. Feyerabend, Paul. Consolations for the Specialist: the role of reason in science, , in (Lakatos, I. and Musgrave, A. (eds.)Criticism and the Growth of Knowledge. Cambridge University Press (1970).
12. Thompson, Ian. Real Dispositions in the Physical World, , in British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, 39 (1988) 67-7.
Back to Non - Arabic Research List